Campaign Development Account Executive:
• Manage creative execution of monthly direct mail marketing initiatives and multiple version programs to hit key deliverable dates and marketing schedules.
• Orchestrate and execute direct mail programs according to group/marketing needs while ensuring adherence to budget.
• Drive creative program simplification, upstream engagement in creative design and support efficiency in execution without sacrificing strategic objectives.
• Manage day to day interaction and process workflows with production team and marketing contacts.
• Leverage manufacturing platforms across products and channels to drive cost savings, productivity improvements and process efficiency/control, ensuring the most effective operating model.
• Manage campaign level activities and work closely with other Card Acquisition LOBs including Advertising, Legal, Customer Offers and Targeting and external vendors.
• Operate across organizational lines and effectively communicate with all levels of management and business partners within internal and external business areas
• Drive operational excellence by managing overall risk and meeting compliance requirements.
• Proactively identify and resolve risk in day-to-day activities, pursue any necessary escalation around risk and implement improvement initiatives as needed to assure controlled manufacturing environment.
• Incorporate marketing strategy, testing initiatives, regulatory disclosures and branding guidelines into direct mail packages.
• Partner with internal and external advertising agencies on creative development and ensure that packages accurately reflect pricing and strategy
• Validate upfront inputs prior to production start and ensure accuracy of source code setup, laserline build and DMI test file build.
• Utilize manufacturing platform designed to support prospect-level creative development; build and audit logic to support complex versioning (pricing, value prop, strategy, marketing content) within each campaign
• Manage daily updates to logic-driven platform to ensure that creative package is produced as scoped
• Facilitates review of copy renderings in a group setting to evaluate accuracy and ensure instructions (strategy) were applied as intended. Ensure all relevant copy updates, legal updates and disclosure content is accurate
• Drive timely adherence on all production deliverables across global, production, marketing and vendor teams to ensure target mail drop dates.
• Audit all URL content and confirm that URLS reflect offer on DM copy including group-specific detail (logos, card art) and disclosures where needed
• Manage program requirements surrounding all output and support change-management where elements (logos, disclosures, marketing copy, etc) require updates.
• Manage content within database-of-record to maintain critical program history and detail required to support lettershop instructions.
• Review laser and insertion materials that are produced based on Lead file output and ensure accuracy prior to print stage.
• Review preprint content to ensure that materials are accurate & represent the correct pre-printed areas.
• Coordinate weekly production meetings with marketing partners and maintain daily communication with vendors throughout production cycle.
• Bachelors degree
• 3 + years of advertising agency experience in account management working with financial services clients on direct mail deliverables
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
•Proven ability to prioritize, establish and manage tasks with attention to meeting deadlines, specifically, working on 3 months of consecutive mail campaigns with ability to manage across all deliverables based on program deadlines
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to work independently as well as with team
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Consistent attention to detail
• Desire to operate across organizational lines to foster teamwork and trust
•Overall disposition of someone who works well with a team, has great attitude and willingness to learn
•Attention to detail, strong proofing skills (no typos or grammatical errors on resumes!)
•Experience working in a fast paced environment
•Experience working in an environment with a high degree of accountability
•Ability to multitask & prioritize based on competing deliverables
•Ability to escalate issues
•Prior advertising agency/in-house agency experience
All resumes must:
• Outline the minimum requirements
• Be clear, easy to read and formatted properly
• Include month/year of all employers
• Explain employment gaps greater than 3 months
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Campaign Development Account Executive: