Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years!
Our telecommunications client has asked for our help identifying a Campaign Delivery Manager, Digital Products & Strategy for a contract engagement.
POSITION- Digital Campaign Delivery Manager, Digital Products & Strategy
DURATION- 2/16-5/16 with possibility of extension
HOURLY PAY RATE- $28-30hr
LOCATION- Toronto or Montreal
BENEFITS- Full benefits package, medical, dental, paid time off
LANGUAGE- English is required and French would be dynamite
• Collaborate with media sales representatives to scope and pitch direct marketing campaigns to clients of all sizes – including large Tier 1s – in sectors such as entertainment, financial, tourism, CPG, technology etc.
• Leverage analysis software – such as Neilsen Clear Decisions, PMB, Omniture, and Environics PRIZM – to develop, build and help sell consumer audience segments across our opt-in databases
• Schedule and execute targeted ad campaigns across a range of platforms, including targeted email, digital engagement contests, editorial newsletters
• Work with account managers and/or directly with clients to secure sign-off on advertising creative
• Manage the execution production process and calendar - working closely with internal, agency & production partners to ensure deadlines are met
• Manage the deployment of editorial and marketing newsletters for brands such as CTV, Much, MTV, TSN, HBO, Discovery, CraveTV etc.
• Provide valuable analysis on reporting deliverables and unveil performance and audience insights relevant to all stakeholders in the business – including recommendations for future improvements
• Track departmental and individual KPIs and provide weekly / quarterly / annual reports
• Ensure high client satisfaction in quality, timing, responsiveness, knowledge of the staff and overall experience
• Proactively discover industry trends and points of differentiation to assist sales teams in driving revenue
• Respond with a sense of urgency to customer and sales rep inquiries
• Be the passionate ambassador and subject matter expert for audience segmentation and targeted advertising in Canada’s most exciting media company
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in executing digital direct marketing - targeted email, digital engagement contests, editorial newsletters
• Analytical mindset with experience in audience segmentation and campaign targeting
• Hands-on experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools (Silverpop, Adobe, ExactTarget, Responsys, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc)
o Email deliverability - CASL, blacklisting, spam traps, knowledge of the various email providers
o Responsive design for email / web
o Digital engagement contests
o Campaign scheduling skills
o Creative management (internal and external designers)
o Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
• Experience with HTML / CSS / Photoshop / Illustrator / Litmus is a plus
• Comfortable interfacing with senior leaders and clients when required
The team consists of a Campaign Manager and the Director but will be growing
They are all email or e-newsletter campaigns, where the Campaign manager is responsible for helping media sales reps to scope and pitch to clients of all sizes in various industries including, but not limited to entertainment, financial, tourism, CPG, technology, etc.
Media Sales Reps will reach out to the Campaign Manager as first point of contact to get their expertise on targeted email marketing and if it is the right fit for their client. Work very closely together to determine client target and cost of campaign (which is determined by the team).
1. Expertise in all things email marketing (including limited to CASL, responsive design, email deliverability)
3. Relationship management with internal and external clients