The role: I have a great freelance role available with one of my property/retail clients! They are based in Melbourne's South-Eastern Suburbs. There is free parking.
Dates: 7th - 29th June 2018
You: I'm looking for someone with 2 years+ general marketing/campaign experience, who will be happy to jump onto any task the team need assistance with. You will have clear guidance, but must be able to work fast and carefully, take what you know and run a task as far as you can before asking for more info, and be able to take initiative. You must be able to take direction from different people in the team and work flexibily.
Key things you could be working on:
- Assisting with checking and clarifying creative briefs, checking copy length and format and adjusting to be consistent with brand guidelines/templates, checking work that comes out of the studio aligns with the brief and proofing copy
- Assisting campaign planning and account management, developing timelines, checking deliverables are on-track
- Liaising with other team members (eg digital/social), ensuring they are clear on what they need to deliver for the campaign, answering any questions they have, being the central contact for the campaign and progress reports
- Liaising with suppliers for campaign execution eg printers, exhibition/hire companies
- Putting together campaign outlines/toolkits in line with our templates that clearly communicate what the campaign consists of, when in market, etc.
- Assisting with any administrative requirements for campaigns eg getting po’s raised, tracking budgets etc.
- Developing production briefs for creative production, ensuring creative production is on track, checking creative production against style guides, seeking feedback from stakeholders.
- Any social advertising experience would be a great addition as you will be able to assist on some campaign planning more specific to social (liaising with media agency, briefing in social creative).