In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will drive global product promotions and campaigns for the online retail store. You will also be responsible for managing campaigns and promotional presentation execution helping analyze campaign/business performance and optimizing user experience. To do this, you will also need to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
You are a strategic thinker, problem solver and exceptional marketer with the proven ability to multi-task in a extremely fast-paced environment where initiatives change quickly. The assignment will have significant visibility with directors and executive leadership. In this critical and highly visible role, you will have an opportunity to make direct impact on the future of a rapidly growing product and channel.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop campaign and promotions best practices and innovations around on how to drive more engagement / sales
- Execute high profile campaigns, promotions, and content initiatives to hit key KPIs.
- Oversee the adherence of positioning and promoting of products/campaigns on the global e-commerce site daily.
- Optimize the online shopping experience to increase conversion through site presentation and product merchandising by looking at sales and web analytics, as well as online shopping best practices.
- Oversee creation of new landing pages and modules to highlight trends, campaigns, promotions and “shopper centric” thinking.
- Partner with Sales, Creative, UX, Operations, Publishing and Demand Generation teams to drive visual strategy, user experience and external marketing efforts.
- BA/BS degree in any field or minimum 7+ years practical experience.
- 5 years of online retail marketing experience.
- Exceptional project management skills with outstanding ability to simultaneously juggle multiple initiatives
- Strong cross-functional relationship management skills. Experience working on complex campaigns/projects with multiple senior executive stakeholders.
- Strong analytical abilities. Experience using Google Analytics and creating executive reporting/presentations.
Nice to Haves:
- MBA and 8 years online retail marketing experience.
- Experience leading and executing high-visibility marketing campaigns end to end.
- Knowledge of and experience with online merchandising best practices; ability to advise on strategies and product requirements to enhance platform-level merchandising capabilities.
- Editorial and creative skills -- ability to craft messaging and work with design and production resources to drive creative execution.