Large Financial Services Client
Long-term Project Contract
Scope of role:
This role is responsible for executing day-to-day CCD activities and deliverables for a particular project.
The focus of the role is to:
- Design of high-fidelity wireframes (Axure)
- Creation of high-fidelity prototypes (Axure)
- Development of scenarios, UI flows and other design artefacts as required
- Provision of annotations with wireframes and other design artefacts
- Provide CX design expertise including CX design principals and rationale for design decisions
- Iterate and refine deliverables based on stakeholder and customer feedback
- Help facilitate and participate in "design jams" – i.e. collaborative problem solving sessions that include rapid sketching, workshopping interaction design challenges, design critiques, etc.
- Provide insights from other industries.
- Draw on expertise and support from their broader team.
- Participate in project meetings (e.g. daily stand ups).
- Represent the CX team philosophy, language, guidelines, and tools e.g. Global Experience Language (GEL) and GUI toolkit, accessibility guidelines, etc.
- Work with the CX team to incorporate new or altered design elements back into the GUI framework.
We value the following attributes:
- Advocating for the customer
- Ability to balance visionary, strategic thinking with pragmatism where needed.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and insights from other industries
- Help foster a positive team spirit through empowerment, trust and respect
- Having an open mind and encourage new ideas from all sources
- 5+ years of customer centered design experience with a focus on digital and end-to-end experience design
- 2 years in a senior design role across both agencies and in-house
- 3+ years experience in design research and/or being at the coalface of prototyping and testing designs with customers
- Experience in financial services, or similar industry, in a hands-on design role
- Clear understanding of how to turn design research into tangible, actionable design outcomes
- Experience working in design projects with multi-disciplinary co-located teams
- International experience across a range of industries applying best practice design
Please contact email@example.com / 02 8288 8288 for more information.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs