*This position is in Princeton, NJ*
• Manage business requirements, solution designs and the technical vendors responsible for implementing multi-channel patient and/or healthcare provider programs and day to day operations.
• Collaborates with Brand Marketing, Operations Program Managers, RM Managers, and Media teams in managing and operationalizing CRM & Digital promotional programs.
• Define and document business rules that translate campaign requirements into technical specifications.
• Oversees relationship with database marketing vendor and manage data integration efforts and relationships with external agencies and vendors in the execution of multi-channel, customer centric acquisition, conversion and retention strategies and tactics.
• Ensure campaigns are appropriately QA tested end to end, before going live. Maintains robust compliance, quality and privacy standards in handling customer information and programs.
• Monitors relevant operational measurements and business KPI’s, as well as, operational effectiveness and accuracy of the campaigns.
• Initiates vendor change request and support of ongoing campaign operations.
• Manages and monitors ongoing projects, tasks, and ensures pull-through of work requests
• Proactively assesses and recommends operational best-practices and works to ensure standardization and efficiencies across brands, a/o disease areas
• Provide operational program management including Business Rule Design, inbound/outbound vendor data feeds, end-to-end QA testing, compliance, identification of relevant digital operational measurements, event tagging, business KPIs, and web analytics.
Need to have email campaign development and management experience.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, IT, Marketing or related field required.
• A minimum of 7-10 years of patient and HCP marketing, database marketing, CRM, marketing, account management, project management and/or other related roles required.
• Pharmaceutical/Retail/Financial Services industry experienced preferred
• Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted, complex CRM programs both internally and with external partners/suppliers
• Experience managing third party data and vendors, including database, teleservices, fulfillment, etc. vendors
• Experience operationalizing email marketing, direct mail, data entry, telemarketing (inbound and outbound) and digital marketing programs
• Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Prior hands-on experience with operational campaign management and CRM technologies