Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a CRM Project Analyst to work a 6 month contract, with a VERY strong possibility of extending, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
This individual will support the CRM Program Manager in developing and maintaining reporting dashboards.
- The primary responsibility for this role will be updating data within the team's dashboard (which goes to senior leadership) to ensure accuracy as well as consistency, formatting, alignment, etc.
- Assist in developing and maintaining editorial calendar & segmentation matrices (any and all required documentation)
- Assist in creating KPIs reports for measuring success against organizational objectives
- Will heavily utilize Excel and PowerPoint to provide analytical support
- This role will be a SUPPORT role, with the main function being reporting/analysis
- MUST have STRONG experience with formatting and maintaining documents (Excel, PPT) that are viewed by senior leadership
- MUST be strong in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience synthesizing data and driving insights from data
- Experience with CRM data is a plus, but not necessary
- Project management skills and experience is a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce/ExactTarget is a plus
- Experience working at a corporation with internal and external partners, or for an agency, is a plus - MUST HAVE CORPORATE ACCUMEN
- Must be driven and eager to learn, as well as good with accepting constructive feedback and implementing feedback into future dashboards