CRM Program Manager
- Define and document business requirements via interaction with project stakeholders from multiple business groups.
- Delivery of business requirements documentation per project plan scheduling: particular deliverables will be for the User-Generated Content (ie. guest reviews) program, as well as select projects in CRM personalization and potentially additional areas.
- Reviewing business requirements with project/program owners and acquiring any necessary signoff/approval of those requirements.
- Schedule and manage project meetings plus track status (in particular tracking design, implementation, testing and deployment components of projects, including work done both internally and by our email vendor: ExactTarget).
- Investigating issues & seeking answers to open questions related to CRM projects.
- Managing programs and resources as-needed to deliver projects.
- Oversee multiple projects concurrently and provide regular updates on them.
- Provide business owners with necessary status updates.
- Actively participate in the email creative design process (deliver creative briefs, solicit and provide input on designs)
- Actively develop and document use cases and test scenarios.
- Manage QA and user-acceptance testing to validate use cases have been met (and remove program bugs).
- Provide screenshots & Powerpoint slides related to those CRM/email projects being delivered (ie, sample emails, enhancements, program diagrams and processes, etc).
- Reporting and analysis, including weekly email channel volume and revenue reporting and ad-hoc project and test results analysis.
- Daily monitoring of email program send volumes to verify proper operations and identify potential program issues.
- Reporting of email program problems and subsequent failure recovery efforts (ie, problem resolution responsibility).
- Support the CRM team in delivery of ongoing and new email products and campaigns.
- Weekly management of status and project plan documentation.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 years experience
- Good typing skills
- Clear communications skills
- Strongly Preferable: Experience in email marketing (secondary to that is marketing experience)
- Strongly Preferable: MBA
- Preferable: Project and program management experience
- Preferable: Experience in hospitality or travel industry
Knowledge & Behavior:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Project
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Self-directed/self-starter (does not require a lot of direction to take initiative)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a lean environment
- Direct and transparent in communications
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
CRM Program Manager