We are seeking a driven, innovative and experienced marketer to support our CRM marketing programs, across promotional and lifecycle. This role will help execute promotional and RM email programs, focused on driving in-store and online traffic, leveraging and building compelling offers and promotions, ultimately converting traffic to sales for our Stores.
What you will impact:
Your role is to manage all the execution of promotional and relationship marketing emails in the US for the M Retail Stores. This role will start with getting on a rhythm of the editorial/calendar planning by quarter. Would work with OSMs for the region or the market, as well as the creative agency. They will be taking the calendar and prioritizing what emails need to be happening.
About the Team
Our Retail team is an exciting place to be within the company. Any new products that come through, come through us. We get all products first, are the hub of the brand, and there is a lot of opportunity to work within the company. These roles are newer and could lead to more opportunity There is room to develop them into what they need to be.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive and monitor email campaign execution across email campaigns including feedback consolidation, LCA reviews, and functional reviews.
- Work with various stakeholders to gather information and develop creative briefs.
- Maintain historical reporting and creative for all CRM campaigns.
- Consult on design, cadence, and targeting/segmentation to drive optimization campaigns to achieve/exceed goals/targets (engagement, revenue, demand, and customer acquisition)
- Monitor schedules to ensure we are staying on track with timing on all campaigns.
- Manage data in relation to CRM.
- Misc projects as appropriate.
- 3 – 5 years of PM Experience: can be within the marketing roles (you should be able to demonstrate your ability to execute a project or campaign from start to finish)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Marketing
- Retail experience: Whether at larger retailers or within retail sections of a company, retail background is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Ability to manage and partner with external agencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft products.
- Ability to assess business priorities effectively
- Retail experience is a big plus
- Great attention to detail