Fab luxury retailer in Central London are looking for an exceptional Designer to join their .com team.
The successful candidate will support the current Email Designer throughout the entire design process, from conception to production:
- Developing and maintaining new and existing email creative and templates, you will combine a real eye for typography and contemporary design with an understanding of accessibility and usability standards. (You do not have to have direct email design experience).
- Your technical skill will enable you to design emails that are responsive and maximised for mobile and tablet platforms, whilst remaining on brand and following current industry best practice guidelines.
- You will be a designer firstly, but any knowledge of coding and HTML will be a bonus!
- Deploying emails through the email service provider, you will analyse weekly reports to understand performance trends and think of new ways to improve open and click through rates.
- Thanks to your exceptional communication skills you will build strong relationships with the Creative, Trade, Content and CRM teams to assist in the approval of email visuals. Additionally, using your excellent organisational skills you will be confident working on multiple projects.
You will be passionate about delivering creative solutions, you must be fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS. Ideally, you will also have luxury fashion ecommerce experience.