This large privately owned company works with world-class fashion brands throughout Australia, they strive for the best in all they do and they encourage autonomy within their roles. This exciting and forward-thinking company embraces collaboration, innovation, integrity, diversity, fun and family. Their quirky and beautiful office is based in the heart of the inner-west (Alexandria) close to public transport.
There are two diverse and engaging roles available within this growing team and you will be responsible for 3-4 smaller brands, segmenting strategically, planning and understanding the customer journey. To excel in this role you will ideally have experience in email marketing, brand messaging, planning strategic campaigns, email best practice, AB testing and extracting/reviewing analytics. You will be managing deadlines and stakeholders and you will not be creating content or templates but needs to chase content from brands and brief to graphics team.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to work with iconic, global fashion brands
- Fantastic employee discounts
- Free on-site parking and 5 min walk from public transport
- Work within a friendly and inclusive team
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Be heavily supported by an online marketing team, a hands on, fun manager and a graphic design department
To apply for this exciting role please send your resume through to Chelsea West at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8667 8888.