My client is a market leader in the casual dining sector, operating a number of brands and empliying nearly 6,000 people
They are currently looking for a CRM Data analyst to create strategies and plans that deliver a better customer experience by using appropriate technology to make dining more easy, seamless and personal, change their CRM capabilities by collecting, and connecting, data about more of their customers, creating a culture of standardised evaluation and benchmarking to ensure the work is best in class and deliver deep insight on marketing campaigns and customer behaviour.
Reporting to the Head of CRM and Digital you will work in partnership with the brand CRM teams to evaluate campaign and in restaurant digital activation and make recommendations on future campaigns and activation. The successful candidate will be analytical, excellent with numbers and able to draw insight from disparate data sources. You will also be able to then present findings from this insight to all levels of the organisation in a clear and concise way.
- Set-up and implement a suite of CRM reports and dashboards delivering clear, actionable insight into weekly, monthly and annual marketing & trading activity.
- Develop segmentation reporting and analysis of across brands to inform all areas of the business on the behaviour of different customer profiles
- Analyse customer acquisition campaigns to understand effectiveness at increasing the % of customers we see a “digital hand-raise” from in our restaurants.
- Help determine CRM technology suite, working closely with IT on developing Customer Data & System solutions
EXPERIENCE - ESSENTIAL
- 3+ years CRM analytics experience
- Has worked for a retail/hospitality or B2C brand in this function
- Evidence of contributing to customer led marketing plans and CRM strategies
- Excellent Data skills including knowledge and experience of database structures
- Experience of Experimental test design (A/B split, multivariate testing)
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Experience with BI tools like Qlik, Tableau and others
- SQL knowledge to build queries for digging into data
- Will be highly inquisitive and passionate about customer insight.
- Enjoys working within a small team and can establish solid relationships. Has the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Will be a self-starter who will champion customer insight, and be ready and willing to learn new tools and approaches to get the job done.