Launch and manage all aspects of bringing campaigns to market including design, development, testing, measurement, reporting, etc.
Maintain a forward-looking customer communications editorial calendar that aligns with the product roadmap and promotions calendar.
Implement segmentation strategies, message matrices, welcome and onboarding strategies, cross-sell and upsell plans, testing/optimization plans, customer retention and winback plans, across multiple channels and geographies.
Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels and coordinate timely feedback & approvals.
Manage external agencies and vendors to produce and launch timely campaigns across multiple geographies that are on brand and within budget.
Pull together a standardized performance reports for stakeholders and update them on a regular basis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in any related field.
- Must have 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Experience in B2C direct or digital marketing, with demonstrable experience in lifecycle marketing.
- Manage different marketing channels (push notifications, notifications and direct mail)
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management capabilities and attention to detail; can execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with email best practices and other digital marketing strategies (re-targeting, social, in app)
Nice to Have Skills/Not required:
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree in any field
- Experience in Push notifications is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus, or experience managing creative agencies in the design and development of digital campaigns across multiple geographies.
- Proficiency working with spreadsheets and strong powerpoint presentation skills.
- Customer-focused marketing or consulting professional with a strong track record of creating and managing end to end marketing campaigns that drive measurable growth in customer retention/loyalty.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic thinking, and analytical capabilities. Demonstrated capacity to roll out highly personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns using iterative A/B test designs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience successfully collaborating with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs