This Hardware Marketing organization is responsible for driving growth of hardware business, growing awareness, consideration and adoption of platforms and devices. Within Hardware, the Cross Product Consumer Engagement team humanizes the Hardware brand with each consumer interaction. We listen to and engage with our consumers, surprise and delight them and create desire for our family of products. We aim to build their brand love and loyalty.
In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Cross Product CRM team, focused on overseeing the end-to-end development and execution of campaigns across global markets. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for driving the analysis and insights of CRM efforts, including measurement and effectiveness of CRM strategies across stages of the customer lifecycle. You will work closely with multiple agency partners, as well as cross-functional stakeholders across product, marketing, legal, user trust, privacy and regional teams. Success in this cross-functional role will require excellent collaboration, project management, and execution skills.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Evaluate performance of campaigns to identify best practices to improve future campaigns.
- Lead the deployment of all global email campaigns and work with CRM marketing team on campaign development strategy.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaign operations and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies to help build program and scale to new markets.
- Develop campaign timelines and project manage all aspects of campaign deployment from creative development to deployment and post-launch reporting. Drive all legal, user trust, privacy, and global team approvals to ensure compliance with policies.
- Support CRM initiatives and manage cross-functional relationships and work streams with internal and external teams (agencies, creative, production, marketing, product, legal, and regional teams).
- Facilitate information sharing with cross functional teams by sharing performance metric and key insights.
- Understand and provide insights on industry best practices to guide future campaign strategies.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact on the Consumer Engagement team for cross-functional teams for all things related to email marketing analytics and tracking.
BA/BS/BS degree (no specific field required).
4 years of marketing experience.
2 years of relevant experience working in CRM / email marketing for consumer or technology brands with a successful track record of executing marketing campaigns involving cross functional coordination, execution, and attention to detail.
Nice to have's:
Deep understanding of email marketing with experience in driving segmentation strategies and running highly targeted email campaigns.
Strong understanding of brand and creative development, as well as experience managing agency and partner relationships.
Strong communications skills (written and verbal). Able to translate complex issues into simple/intuitive communications and stories.
Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced, deadline driven, and dynamic work environment.
Familiarity with Google Analytics, UTM parameters and other tagging methodologies.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs