We are looking for a CRM Analytics Manager who is open for a contract-to-hire opportunity in NYC! This will start out as a 6 month freelance role, 40 hours a week with the plan to have you go permanent at this fortune 500 beauty/cpg client in NYC.
Must be have strong strategy and loyalty program experience working with CRM.
Purpose of role:
• Responsibility for the management of Data, Operations, and Analytics for the new program
• Ensuring effective management of database and CRM systems (Siebel, Responsys, Hybris) to support the strategic objectives of the loyalty program to allow us to meet business targets
• Leading development of CRM systems to support program evolution to meet short and long term business plans
• Responsibility of Reporting and Analytics, delivery of reporting & Customer Insights to provide recommendations to help meet business weekly/monthly/annual targets.
• Key person to drive any technology change and improvements across the business to deliver enhancements to the program
• Maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business in IT, Insights and Analytics in the U.S. to ensure the program is effectively managed and appropriate development plans in place.
• Expert in Customer Data, KPIs, Siebel and SAP.
• Ability to perform data analysis
Key Job Accountabilities
Database, Operations and Systems Management
• Responsibility for management and development of Customer Database and CRM Systems for U.S.
• End to end Management of Data, Operations, and CRM Systems issues and providing solutions to support business needs, maintain customer database integrity to aid capture of more customers with more complete data
• Leading the development of enhancements to improve data and systems to meet our operational and strategic business plans
• Responsibility for delivery of all US Customer Insights using the Database to provide actionable recommendations to support commercial and financial plans
• Creation and management of an analytical framework to develop and deliver the CRM strategy including Program KPIs Reporting, Campaign/Events analytics, Long Term Customer Value, Program ROI, Deep Dive Analytics to support key business questions, Behavior Insights, Campaign Targeting
Customer Analytics, Customer Insight, and Targeting Marketing
• Ability to run complex loyalty and customer analysis using the customer database as well as outside data sources to runs strategic and commercial targeted marketing efforts, CRM marketing initiatives.
• Lead Analyst for the US market with the ability to run predictive modeling, descriptive analysis, segmentation, cluster and factor analysis as well as financial analysis such as ROI calculation.
• Analysis will provide a measurement for US program and deliver multichannel targeted marketing activity as well as identify key opportunities to capture and grow customer value. Key initiatives such as customer retention should be driven from customer insight.
• Customer Insight Manager will be responsible for ensuring the measurability of initiatives and campaigns through the robust use of controls and like for like comparisons.
• The individual should be proficient with SAP.
• Actively lead and engage with Retail Operations in relation to the backend operations and set up of a new company program. Carry out regular market store visits, with Store Staff and customers at appropriate times throughout the year to ensure the program is operating optimally in store identifying new opportunities to improve operational set up of the program.
• Manage commercial responsibilities for Database, Systems and other operational costs to maximize spend and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies
Actively engage with the business and products through store visits.
Continually improve business working processes, looking for SMART ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies within the role.
• Demonstrated success in
- Data mining and database marketing
- Customer Valuation
- Predictive modelling
- Customer value analysis
- Cluster/segmentation analysis
- Measurement of marketing ROI for direct communications
- Customer marketing databases
- Proficient in Siebel CRM/ SAP/ Marketing experience
• Must be able to provide concrete examples of experience in direct marketing selections and analysis driving increasing revenue and profitability
• Understanding and experience in building customer loyalty
• Experience in development and implementation of CRM processes and systems
• Degree level qualification with significant analytical content
• A self-starter with the ability to influence and motivate others to deliver
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholder interests
• Creative and innovative
• Strong attention to detail but able to see the ‘bigger’ picture
• Excellent English communication skills; verbal and written
3-5 years of experience with CRM and Data Analytics who is looking to move from an associate to manager level position!