START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CREATIVE PRODUCER! **
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (banners, landing pages, tools, online experiences) for posting to the website. This position entails leading meetings, setting up schedules, driving projects and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, many agencies and many projects at any one time.
• Manages and leads digital creative and production projects
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• Experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• Experience managing cross-functional teams.
• Experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Some editorial or design or video or photo production experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs