START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CORPORATE RECRUITER! **
• Develop external pipeline for key roles
• Research and source active and passive candidates using a variety of sources.
• Screen resumes and conduct screening interviews for exempt level, non-managerial positions
• Develop key sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent
• Conduct independent sourcing via social networking, cold calls, etc..
• Be able to provide side by side comparison between external and internal talent for key roles
• Know regional marketplace, what is trending, who key players are, key organizational structure to provide competitive insights.
• End to end candidate recruitment management
• Meet and exceed monthly target hiring goals set forth
• Act as a point of contact for staffing related inquiries and provide customer service to external partners, candidates and employees at all levels of the organization Update our web-based recruiting system
• Coordinate logistics for job fairs and other employment events
• Has worked in companies with great talent acquisition programs and been part of developing framework for greatness.
• Resourceful – able to get a lot done without a lot of resources by using ingenuity and tapping into the ecosystem.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of in-house recruiting experience.
• Strong knowledge of all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, relationship management, and due diligence/research methods.
• Must be social media, internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases. Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaborative: pitches in as part of the team.
• Experience with OFCCP compliance is a plus.
• Experience in retail/apparel is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs