LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: PART TIME || On-going || 20-30 hours per week
OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A COPYWRITER ASAP!
• Write marketing copy for all aspects of the online & brick and mortar store: store signs, product hangtags, advertising, website, email and social media.
• Manage editorial elements of projects throughout entire production cycle; attend all kick-offs and creative reviews and collaborate with Marketing, Production, Design, and Merchant teams to ensure timely and appropriate finished pieces.
• Establish and maintain consistent brand voice and style throughout all forms of communication.
• Ensure all copy communicates consistent voice and style throughout all forms of communications.
• Proofread beta links and test messages for all projects.
• Prioritize and manage workload.
• Work independently to anticipate problems before they arise; find solutions and follow-up on own initiative.
• Continually ascertain workflow efficiency and accurate completion of jobs according to preset timelines.
• 3-5+ years of relevant experience
• Proven ability writing and editing online copy or similar retail marketing vehicle.
• Excellent editing skills with on-the-job proofreading experience.
• Articulate thinker with an ability to take creative direction, react quickly, and interact productively during brainstorming sessions and kick-off meetings.
• First-rate organizational skills.
• Highly motivated.
• Proficient in Mac platforms and Microsoft Word.
• B.A. in English, creative writing, or related field.
• Three to five years of writing and editing experience, preferably with a retailer or in retail advertising. (No technical writers please.)
Requisition #: (5992721)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs