CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER!**
This role is the strategy and content manager for website, app, marketing content and promotional email newsletter. The role also is responsible for providing reporting, insights and recommendations based on marketing placement performance.
- Develops and manages multi-channel, integrated owned digital marketing plans for promotions, brand initiatives, or a category.
- Establishes and maintains processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within defined budget constraints.
- Develops and writes inspiring creative briefs
- Leverages channel insights and applies learnings to inform the owned content strategy and creative brief.
- Effectively provides creative feedback to internal and external agencies.
- Experience with owned and earned media across channels
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting channel KPIs and leveraging them into applicable insights
- Manages day-to-day relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to develop integrated customer communication materials.
- Provides peer mentorship
- Progressive Experience in product or brand management 5+ years
- Progressive Experience in complex calendar management and multi-channel content strategy 5+ years
- Content strategy & management: Ability to plan content across channels and manage complex editorial calendar
- Having managed complex editorial experience is essential
- Digital marketing experience is crucial
- Functional brand and promotional marketing expertise: Progressive experience in marketing program development/planning and implementation. Communications planning and brand management.
- Strong communicator