SOCIAL MEDIA || FASHION || ECOMMERCE
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || On-going contract
OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY MANAGER!
Our client is in need of someone to manage community management for the brands social platforms.
• This Community Manager will be responsible for the brands social platforms. This including posting content, reporting, advising on trends and strategies, working with our digital marketing team to create amazing content and engaging social presence.
• The Community Manager will establish product, service and product development priorities based on projected results considering overall short and long term returns against the assets and resources expended.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure Marketing priorities are consistent with the strategic plan and activities match established and agreed to priorities.
• Conduct customer and competitive research to ensure that the company is providing its customers with the products, technical support and services they desire at prices that generate the greatest total dollar return to the Company across its total product line.
• Research to identify new product and services opportunities that match our core competencies; Develop and provide marketing materials to support all product and service sales efforts including those of our sister companies and distributors.
• Support internal communications, marketing, training, motivational and incentive development efforts; Identify and implement procedures and systems to ensure the Companies marketing support functions are consistent and as efficient as possible while meeting internal and external customer needs.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are observant, with great attention to detail. You are a fixer, someone who is solutions oriented, reliable and a real strategic thinker. We need someone with at least 3+ years of a professional history focusing on Community Management, Social Media or Marketing.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• An understanding and expertise when it comes to the impact of Social Media, and in depth knowledge of the top Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)
• Samples of past work
Requisition #: (5784269)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs