• This position is responsible for managing online Support for Corportate Web properties
• Candidate will be responsible for leading multiple projects involving migration from our current content management system to CQ5 platform utilizing the Endeca search engine.
• Work with Marketing Manager, Vendors and internal partners to identify, drive and implement website enhancements to maximize usability and effective of our Wireless online Support channel to achieve aggressive Support transaction targets.
• Drive Support KPI performance by increasing Support adoption. Identify new opportunities for enhancement and improvement.
• Works closely with internal and external creative and business teams to obtain and document project requirements.
• Lead initiatives, writes requirements, develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communications them to project stakeholders and internal management.
• Act independently and be relied upon to identify problems, define solutions, risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution to insure project is delivered on time.
• Must be able to manage several complex projects simultaneously and manage project delivery to designated milestone.
• Manage external agencies and financial resources to insure project prioritization, prevent budget overruns and writing project briefs and review interactive designs.
• Project-manage and align the resources required for the flawless product launches.
• Serve as a liaison to IT organizations and Web developers for the purpose of translating requirements into technical approaches.
• Lead core teams to align stakeholders and bring Websites to market.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis before and after Website launches to ensure usability and technical feasibility.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs