• Create high quality, photo realistic 3D renders that adhere to the requirements, art direction, and
specifications for the project. Projects include cosmetic/fragrance/skincare products and displays
for print, web, videos and social media.
• Gather, create, organize and work from reference data (photos, product samples, schematics,
style sheets, data specifications, etc) to create accurate and appropriately scaled 3D models and
• Strong understanding of photography and lighting.
• Ability to work closely with art directors, photographer and video manager.
• Able to work autonomously and accurately estimate project milestones and deliverable
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge):
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Expert level Maya and Modo skills. ZBrush sculpting skills a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• 3 - 5 years CGI experience
• CGI Portfolio with focus on product stills
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Artistic ability, creativity, technical proficiency.
• Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Able to forge positive working relationships with creative teams and easily adapt to change.
• Continuous learner who remains current on industry trends and technology.
• Researches and suggests new technology, and applications.
• Enthusiastic team player willing to train and share expertise.
• Outgoing, amiable, able to work well with different personalities.
• Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
• Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure. Flexible and patient.
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs