The CE Website Product Manager is a key cross-functional member of the franchise team responsible for supporting website projects on our client's Adobe platform and defining product features to create engaging online experiences that deliver the Brand message to its target audiences while meeting business objectives.
The Product Manager is responsible for leading numerous internal brand teams (consumer and health care professional), cross functional team members and agency partners to align and execute on website direction. This role will lead and manage both strategic and tactical execution of the website roadmap through its entire life cycle in order to increase traffic and engagement for the brands web assets.
- Be the ‘subject matter expert’, evangelist, and, marketing point of contact for the brand for both internal and external stakeholders to operationalize the Adobe Marketing Platform to deliver against brand needs
- Define product strategy and direction and develop and maintain long-term product direction.
- Manage the product development process and life cycle from inception to product delivery, growth, and eventual retirement.
- Define product features and benefits for new and existing site functionality and support brand team as the Adobe product expert.
- Lead the concept, UX design, wireframe creation, development and launch of web, and mobile both in-house and with strategic agency partners
- Lead user research, metrics gathering, competitive and performance analyses working closely with internal consumer research and agency partners
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Agency partners, data and analytics and other cross functional team members to drive product launches and enhancements and ensure that value propositions, messaging, and marketing activities address unique user needs/pain points.
- Monitor the release process and prioritize the placement of new products or enhancements in a release, balancing organizational objectives, product strategy, and market needs.
- Oversee organizational project plans tied to release schedule, identifying organizational impact resulting from changes to planned timeline and provide brand Governance leadership.
- Enable new processes that create efficiency and agility and guide marketers and agencies in new ways of working.
- User advocate- understands mental models and what motivates actions of the users.
- Sketch Artist- ability to accurately convey his or her vision through creative mediums