The Professional Services Project Coordinator will work closely with the Professional Services Senior Project Manager to ensure timely services delivery, Professional Services team resource management, and participate in the day-to-day operations of the department. This individual will respond to client requests for assistance, schedule technical resources, and ensure optimum utilization. While working closely with the Professional Services team, the Professional Services Project Coordinator will coordinate work plans, determine the resources required for a project and will manage, monitor, and disseminate progress reports, and communicate schedule updates to clients and account managers.
The projects will be software focussed. The software being deployed is a cloud based content management system (CMS) for digital signage with custom integrations and content developed for varying customer needs.
This is an enterprise grade solution deployed for major global brands around the world. This role will focus on medium to large-scale rollout of Coates’ software solution and coordinating the project planning, delivery, execution and support for this project. You will be expected to play a customer facing role throughout the entire deployment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures successful delivery of development/technical projects, particularly through scheduling and monitoring planned and reactive work activities
- Manage work schedules and deal with redirecting support calls to the appropriate resource.
- Identify jobs at risk of missing deadlines and communicate and escalate as appropriate.
- Interact with internal stakeholder’s team to confirm new requests have been received and work with the Senior Project Manager to confirm project
- Monitor customer satisfaction for delivered work as well as the customer’s expectation regarding level of service and expected delivery dates.
- Maintain a skills matrix within the department to provide effective use of resources.
- Work with the Global Professional Services team to refine existing and establish new (where necessary) software and hardware support processes and procedures for clients
- De-escalate client complaints and report any client concerns to upper management as appropriate.
- Interact as necessary with the Engineering and Product team, Business Consultants, Account Managers, outside contractors, and clients.
- Manage and implement changes in communication and scheduling to ensure reliable and timely delivery of services.
- Ensures that all assigned resources have a solid understanding of client business requirements and the plans in place to attain those objectives.