Attention Buying professionals! Our Fortune 500 Consumer Products client is seeking a savvy Buying Coordinator to provide item level support for the department, including placement, management and execution of assortment. Ideal candidates have 1-2 years of buying and planning experience in a high volume environment.
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track purchase order delivery
- Responsible for managing range plan updates, item setup, and PO creation process
- Track and submit samples for photography, coordinate eCom turnover meetings
- Prepare and submit testing report request to Product Integrity team
- Communicate with vendors to track inventory and shipments
- Provide overall administrative support to merchant team, including data entry, copying, printing and general filing, as needed
- Partner with the Guest Service team to resolve product issues within the department
- Work with other Merchandising Coordinators to ensure consistency
- 1 – 2 years of experience in merchandising and buying
- Full understanding of the components involved in creating a successful merchandise production calendar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate others and lead a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- High motivation, willingness to learn