For this assignment, The Worldwide Enterprise Strategy team at Aquent's client, is looking for a skilled writer who has a passion for the written word and client’s business strategy. The writer will help tell great stories about the client's impact on the working world that will appear on the client’s internal sales website, to be read by employees, partners, and customers around the world.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience writing for client is preferred
- Advanced Pages, Numbers, Keynote (and even Excel) skills
- The ability to communicate complex concepts simply, and creatively convey that information to a variety of audiences
- An exceptionally high level of attention to detail and high degree of self-motivation (with the ability to work independently or as part of a team)
- Proven creative skills with an intrinsic understanding of the “client voice”
- The ability to produce high-quality written content at speed, while working collaboratively to critically assess the work, and remain open to suggestions for improvement
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity, strong time-management skills, self-motivated and action-oriented, independent worker, creative, artistic, detail-oriented, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), perseverance, ability to receive critical feedback.