Aquent is currently sourcing for Business System Analysts for one our state of the art retail clients local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. The ideal candidate has a deep passion for solving customer related issues, while using cutting-edge solutions. As a Business System Analyst, you are responsible for determining operational objectives and effectively evaluating the needs of the client and organization as a whole. Superb communication skills are required to facilitate smooth communication flow between various business departments.
- Evaluate requests for application upgrades to work through the impact to the organization, as well as, any other integrated systems
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external clients
- Recommend specific designs, carry out risk evaluation, and conduct-value studies
- Implement cross-functional strategies to effectively manage business methods or system issues
- Document requirements and communicate work flow through diagrams
- Manage project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps
- Coordinates and provide support to the organization with the process implementation
- Collaborate in an agile engineering environment through participation in stand-up meetings, sprint estimation meetings, sprint planning meetings, retrospectives and other agile ceremonies, and analysis tasks.
- Rapidly elicit requirements from product management and deliver user stories suitable for engineering consumption.
- Provide support for applications in lower environments and in production.