This role will supports the tactical execution of multi-channel, customer experience-oriented acquisition, conversion and retention programs and platforms.
Manage business requirements, solution designs and technical vendors across Multi-Channel marketing projects and day to day operations.
• Documents integrated business rules and solution overview across all vendors and applications
• Initiates vendor change request and support of ongoing campaign operations
• Ensures campaigns are appropriately QA tested end-to-end, before going live. Maintains robust compliance, quality and privacy standards in handling customer information and programs.
• Review and approve vendors test plan, cases and results. Creates UAT test plans, cases and results
• Identifies and monitors relevant operational measurements and business KPI’s, as well as, operational effectiveness and accuracy of the campaigns
• Manages and monitors ongoing projects, tasks, and ensures pull-through of work requests
• Manages Inbound and Outbound vendor data feeds
• Oversees relationships with External agencies (McKesson, Harte Hanks, Epsilon, Etc) in the execution multi-channel, customer centric acquisition, conversion and retention strategies and tactics
• Proactively assesses and recommends operational best-practices and works to ensure standardization and efficiencies across brands, a/o disease areas
• Provides guidance on execution strategy and approach, database functionality and support; Reporting and Analytics (Business and Operations)
• Provide operational program management including Business Rule Design, inbound/outbound vendor data feeds, end-to-end QA testing compliance, identification of relevant digital operational measurements, event tagging, business KPIs, and web analytics.
• Experience managing third party data and fulfillment vendors, including database, teleservices, fulfillment, etc. vendors
• Experience operationalizing email marketing, direct mail, data entry, telemarketing (inbound and outbound) and digital marketing programs
• Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Planning, Execution and Follow-Up-effectively prioritizes and spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important
• Develops accurate short and long term plans, forecasting and business analysis. Ensures timely execution and follow-up. Meets deadlines. Anticipates problems and roadblocks to avoid crisis management. Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders
• Possesses CRM technical and functional expertise in developing and integrating multi-channel campaigns, including experience with campaign management tool experience (Unica, Aprimo or similar)
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, IT, Marketing or related field required.
• A minimum of 7-10 years of patient marketing, database marketing, CRM, marketing, account management, project management and/or other related roles required.
• Pharmaceutical/Retail/Financial Services industry experienced preferred
• Demonstrated project management skills to manage multi-faceted, complex CRM programs both internally and with external partners/suppliers
• Demonstrated strong communications, presentation and, relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Prior hands-on experience with off the shelf operational campaign management and CRM technologies
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs