Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Business Project Manager to work an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend onsite in Richfield, MN.
This position will act as the business program and project manager for the Order Create program which includes 2 projects. Both will be delivered pre-holiday this year.
Program has two projects and each project has 2 releases within the program during this contract going out to the retail stores. This position is in a fast paced work enviroment.
This role delivers and drives the projects with tight timelines due to holiday season approaching. This position will be responsible for delivery of all work streams and projects within the program.
•Managing all dependencies across the program and external to the program.
•Communication and Change Management to the program and leadership.
•Project change control and tracking of all deliverables.
- Must have 10+ years of Business Project Management experience. This is not an IT role, this is a business role.
- Must have Waterfall and Agile experience
- Ability to speak to basic PM tools
- Nice to have: PMP Certification
- MS PowerPoint
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the organization
- Needs to Manage up vs. down (will be working with executives)
- Strong presentation skills
- Looking for a strong culture fit