Business Operations Strategist
Duration: 5 months , pay between £35-£42k pa pro rata
We are recruiting for our Client that is one of the biggest video platforms globally. The role is a temporary assignment based in Central London.
For this role the HM is looking for candidates who have:
- strong project management skills/experience
- very strong budget management skills
- data analysis experience
- preferably some experience in creative industry
- preferably are bilingual (English + German/French)
As a Business Operations Strategist, you will be a key member of a team tasked with the platform’s creator development and accelerating partner growth and success through investments in production resources, education and community. In this role, you will be responsible for drafting and implementing operational processes, sourcing, and managing vendors, tracking an annual operating budget, and contracts management across multiple teams. You will help tracking key success metric. Passion for business process, project managing global cross-functional projects with many stakeholder and a passion for empowering creative people is a must.
The Business Operations Strategist will learn all aspects of the company business processes, working alongside legal, finance, strategy, production, data and compliance teams. This team enjoys a fast-paced production environment and finding creative business solutions.
- Lead business affairs work streams including selecting vendors through RFP, evaluating agreements, opening purchase orders, and on-boarding partners working closely with Finance and Legal. Negotiate with content partners and vendors alike for optimal business agreements in London, Berlin, Paris and Dubai Spaces.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships and have budget oversight over equipment, service vendors,programs and forecasting costs and tracking actuals closely.
- Lead quarterly budget reviews and annual strategic planning process for the platform’s creative spaces in EMEA.
- Oversee on boarding temps and vendors.
- Provide data insights and develop innovative data visualisations
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an business development, project management, general management, or operations role
- Experience with financial analysis. Experience with Pivot, Simba, and contingent workforce management or a willingness to learn and master new systems.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, work independently and collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Well organized, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in media or online video and familiarity with the video platforms
- Experience drafting and managing multiple contracts working closely with legal and compliance
- Experience in corporate finance, production budgets, and contracts, a plus
- Passion for business process, operational excellence and ongoing optimization of business practices.
- Ability to work independently. Enjoys learning new systems and has a passion for business compliance and process