Business Marketing team leverages our client and industry expertise to influence marketers and advertisers to choose our platform to solve their brand’s challenges. Our goal is to establish ourselves as an indispensable partner to our clients’ success. Externally, we speak to marketing decision-makers to demonstrate the power and effectiveness of our platform. Internally, we represent the voice of the client and end-customer to key stakeholders including sales, research, product marketing and creative teams.
We’re currently looking for a marketing lead to fill a 7-month vacancy on our North America business marketing team, based in San Francisco. You’ll have an opportunity to develop positioning for business marketing, define strategy and messaging, and ultimately help grow our piece of the revenue pie. Ideally, you’re a candidate that thrives on data-driven insights, bold storytelling, and creative go-to-market planning and content development. This role is a temporary assignment spanning Dec 2017 - June 2018, with potential to lead to a permanent position.
You’ll have four primary areas for focus:
● Develop bold, full funnel marketing campaigns that inspire our North America client partners and set our sales teams up for success
● Lead a pod of marketing managers aligned to vertical business on the West coast including Tech, Telco, Auto and Politics
● Drive integrated marketing and content strategy for high visibility B2B tentpole events like Newfronts or Cannes, and at advertising association events like those sponsored by the 4As or ANA
● Oversee the development of compelling, client-facing materials that drive industry revenue growth, in collaboration with sales, research, product and creative teams
If you’re motivated by the idea of rolling up your sleeves and working across functions to strengthen our business marketing practice, this role is for you.
● 8-10 years of marketing or agency experience and deep understanding of industry trends, media, and digital advertising, ideally from within the industry (e.g. brand manager or agency planner/strategist) or as a builder or marketer of another ad platform
● Experience leading a team of marketers, strategists or planners preferred
● Experience developing and executing full-funnel marketing plans from awareness and consideration to lead generation
● Proficiency crafting compelling, solution-driven stories that communicate complex concepts simply
● Problem solving skills that are second to none; resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort tackling ambiguity
● Team-first mentality with outstanding communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
● Preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record for working across complex cross-functional teams
● Desire to help Twitter become a vital part of clients’ marketing strategies
● BA/BS degree; MBA or Masters Degree in marketing, communications or related field a plus