• Communication: Interface with customers in an appropriate fashion. Open and close customer issues. Track Issues to resolution (Provide updates). Provide substantive inter-issue communications with customers and internal team. Independently own simple customer issues end-to-end. Helps coordinate with other vendors to ensure timely completion of goals and to make sure basic operations are all run successfully on a daily basis.
• Drive Month and Fiscal Year close processes in accordance with finance timing and guidelines. Activity includes but is not limited to completing analysis of Invoicing reports and the creation of accrual and reclassification templates.
• Drive FY15 budget requirements gathering discussions with leads, document requirements by team and populate templates provided by finance. Collaborate with SLT & Finance in subsequent budget reviews. Keep leads informed with regular status reports.
• Reporting - Analyze staffing data and create reports to show resource type and skills ratios for design.
• Partner closely with Vendor team as FY15 staffing guidelines, policies and procedures are developed. Socialize staffing strategy with design leads and provide feedback to Vendor on an as needed basis.
• Partner with Design Operations Management to create and implement internal process and guidelines which support the FY15 budget process.
• Purchase Order Resource - Help Design leads in creating Purchase Orders, provide direction and education on tools, policy, process as needed. Partner with Vendor team to transition Design sourcing and creation as the centralized process evolves and is executed for FY15.
• Process: Follow a process that is already in place and proactively identify deficiencies in day to day and project work. Proactively suggest improvements to work flow and process. Contribute innovative solutions and documenting when necessary.
Relationships - Identify opportunities to build and foster positive collaborative relationships in a newly formed complex organization.
• Must have the ability to adapt to new environments quickly, and hit the ground running.
• Knowledge of internal tools is important.
• Experience with budget management, planning and forecasting is required.
• Experience with building or rebuilding organizations, and rhythm of business work is helpful.
• Solid negotiating skills are important.
• Emotional intelligence is a must, having the ability to diffuse potentially tense situations and keep conversations fact based.
• Business maturity and the confidence to interact with strong personalities at various levels of leadership.
• Being detail oriented is important.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook required.
• Design studio experience is a plus.
• Must work well in ambiguous situations.
• General knowledge of personal computers, servers, hardware, and/or devices a must.
• Demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Working purchase order creation a plus.
• Ability to work independently a must.
• Ability to work with team members and other teams a must.
• Sense of humor - critical.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs