Aquent is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer courtesy of one of our cutting-edge clients local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. As a BI Engineer, you will work alongside existing teams to build multiple prototypes presenting client-facing dashboards and reports utilizing JSON source data. Individuals who are a match for this role must have previous experience participating in workstream planning processes including inception, technical design, development, testing, and delivery of overall BI solutions. If you have a natural talent for creating work plans and/or reviews to manage workflow for small and large scale projects, this is the opportunity for you!
• Directs, organizes, and leads projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems
• Regular participation working on highly complex and cross-functional BI solutions
• Collaborate effectively with other team members to create/develop a new BI and reporting implementation while meeting the overall best practices at our client site
• In depth testing of both functional/non-functional technical analysis specifications and processes, as well as, investigating test requirements specific to our client's environment, data, resources and tools.
• Utilize the database and web application technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative BI tools and automated reports
• Perform data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between external and internal software systems
• Implement tools and framework for automating report generation, identification of data-quality issues, and data-governance
• Collect, analyze, and share data to assist the business team drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results
• Troubleshoot data load or reconcile inconsistencies in reports, in conjunction with the sites for data models
Individuals who are interested in learning more about this role, please send your most updated resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org