We are looking for someone who loves data and is highly motivated to work with some of the brightest minds in big data and data science in the industry.
You will use data to help drive the direction of products that impact a lot of customer globally every day. This role is crucial as data and associated analytics play a huge role in the success of the business.
In this role, you see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will work with one of the richest data sets in the world, use cutting edge technology, and get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business and engineering problems, at a scale that few companies can match. You will do so by partnering with (internal) stakeholders/teams and building scalable solutions that provide business critical insights and metrics, while ensuring the best uptime and responsiveness.
- Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions.
- Build data expertise, deep understanding of business domain knowledge and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Write SQL queries and manage data transformation to enable analytics and reporting.
- Support project development life cycles through data modeling, transformation, reporting and analytics.
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and creative visualizations using in-house tools as well as third party tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, D3.js, HighCharts, etc.
- Automate solutions where appropriate.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in business intelligence and data warehousing. (must have)
- 5+ years hands-on experience in SQL or similar languages. Development experience on large data sets and in at least one scripting language (Python preferred) is a plus.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in MicroStrategy and/or Tableau is required. (must have)
- You have experience in working a large enterprise environment
- You are a high performer
- You have outstanding communication skills