Fortune 1000 company in Carmel seeks a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their dynamic marketing team.
As a member of the marketing analytic team, the Business Intelligence Analyst works closely with a cross functional team to develop and implement test designs for marketing and operations programs and generate insight and recommendations. This individual will develop strategies to target the most profitable prospects, to retain valuable customers, and to promote profitable customer behaviors.
- Develop and implement test designs, champion and challengers for marketing programs.
- Utilize large volume of internal and external data sources in model development and statistical analysis.
- Identify data sources, develop data queries, and conduct data exploration and data mining.
- Data extraction, design of attribution, measure relevant marketing outcomes to be used in measurement of marketing campaigns / products vs. objectives and industry benchmarks.
- Analyze customer behaviors and patterns; Develop customer engagement strategies.
- Conduct clusters and profiles analysis of prospects and customers for product design and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years working experience in analytics in areas such as Channel Marketing, Wholesale Marketing, Database Marketing, Customer Acquisition and Management.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations.
- Have strong model development disciplines: model approach, transparency, interpretation, implementation, documentations, and compliance management.
- Superior analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft Business Intelligence preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills to build and execute project plans with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, and ownerships. Provide prompt and timely update with progress, issues, and risk mitigations.
- Expert in MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
If this sounds like it could be the job for you, apply today!