As part of the Business Integrity Team, we work on enforcing 'Ads, ‘Pages’ and ‘Commerce’ policies on content that exists on the platform and content that advertisers, administrators, and publishers would like our users to engage with. A successful candidate is self- motivated, flexible to constant change, quick and logical at applying policy, and quick at identifying trends.
- Manually review content that advertisers would like to put on our platform or content that is reported by our users to keep in check whether they policy compliant
- Identify trends in content being reviewed to help in automating content and refine policy
- Being accountable for daily assigned numbers and delivering on the expected turn around time, while maintaining high quality.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand policies fast and apply them correctly while reviewing content
- Ability to work with minimum guidance and execute well in time sensitive work
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams in a constantly changing environment
- Weekend and Holiday Availability
- Should be comfortable working on sensitive content (may be sexual or violent)
- Prior experience working as a contractor is preferred
- BA/BS Degree highly preferred