Vitamin T is on the move!
Looking for a company where coworkers and management treasure your sales experience, market knowledge, coaching abilities, and unwavering dedication to solving a customer's pain points?
Look no further!
Well, actually, you will have to look a bit further if you want to see, you know, the job description.
Okay, here we go:
Our company, a division of the creative staffing firm Aquent, is on the lookout for a super sharp, amazingly cool, and experienced Business Development Team Lead to help make Vitamin T a household name through savvy sales initiatives and market staff development.
Kind of like James Bond, but on the phone more. Oh, without so much killing. Well, no killing, really.
But back to us.
We're a creative staffing firm created to exclusively meet the unique needs of ad agencies, mid-sized companies, and the digital creatives we love. Right now we're looking to add a Business Development Team Lead to our ranks in the Atlanta market.
We're looking for someone with:
• 5+ years of Business development experience with staffing or selling services B2B (not products)
• 2+ years managing a team or leading a team of Sales Professionals to goals and metrics
If that's you, great!
Here are the responsibilities of this position:
• Generate leads, manage sales pipeline, and connect with clients on a regular basis through client calls, meetings and networking
• Lead the Agents and Sales team, under the direction of the Regional Director
• Motivate by example–hit weekly-monthly-quarterly goals–demonstrating teamwork and excellent customer service
• Demonstrate communication skills through individual coaching, direction and team motivation
• Promote teamwork with staff and across all internal groups
• Actively assist in the development and adherence to best practices
• Build a client base by asking critical business questions and deliver solutions with fanatical customer service
Under the guidance of the Regional Director:
• Assist with weekly regional meetings
• Coach and provide training to help achieve quarterly performance
• Create and deliver market strategies and initiatives for growth
More Cool Stuff About Vitamin T:
• Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
• We celebrate out-of-the-box thinkers and believe in promoting
• Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
• Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay!
• Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
• Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
• Individualistic Approach. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
• Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
The stuff you're made of-
• 5+ years of professional SALES experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with internal or external clients
• Solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
• Any staffing sales experience would be ideal – experience selling services considered
• Knowledge of advertising, interactive, and design fields necessary – if you don’t have direct experience in these fields, WOW us in writing with what you can learn before applying
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Vitamin T is on the move!