This year is one the biggest periods in the company’s history with the launch of two new mobile products along with the release of a new innovative advertising platform. There is no other platform in the world of advertising that will match the scale, connectivity across screens and depth of content that the new platform will enable.
Advertising & Online is a fast growing business and has become one of the companies most strategic and influential organizations. Within A&O, the Global Specialists team is chartered with driving revenue by leading the sales strategy, sales motions and GTM of our key advertising solutions and innovations. We do this with strong partnership with local sales and our key business groups.
One of the top A&O priorities is landing impact on Mobile & and the new platform. The International Specialist Sales team is hiring for a Solutions Sales Executive (SSE) to cover the UK. This role is responsible for driving the monthly demand results and driving activities to accelerate adoption and sales for Mobile & the new platform accompanied with its products. You will partner with various teams from Sales, Marketing, Product & Operations to help fulfill your objectives.
This is a unique opportunity for a top performer seeking a high impact, high visibility specialist sales position from which to help influence the future course of this global technology brand its A&O initiatives. To be successful this person must have the ability to develop strong relationships with advertisers, agencies and internal partners. This position will report to the International Specialist Sales Director for Mobile & Ads in Apps who is based in the UK.
The key responsibilities:
• Drive Sales Excellence & Advertiser Satisfaction for Mobile & (new platform)
• Contribute to the companies A&O’s mission of growing market share
• Drive Mobile + the new platforms sales & execution strategy
• Drive client adoption of the new A&O strategic direction to position the organization to
effectively compete & win in the marketplace
• Work effectively with internal and external teams to drive objectives
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• 5+ years of related media sales experience in media/advertising industries.
• Knowledge on appropriate consumer products and corresponding industry.
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding established goals on a consistent basis.
• Proven experience successfully operating in a global/ regional and highly matrix environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through uncertain situations to drive for clarity.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; skilled in translating ideas into clear, high
• Demonstrated interest in consumer and advertising industry
• Strong presentation and pitching skills.
• High personal accountability, up to 30% travel required domestic/ International
• Proven experience in working under minimal supervision and driving results.
Key Role Deliverables:
• Deliver & execute advertising FY13 Mobile Strategy & Execution plan
• Actively participate in global Mobile/ (new platform) community as required to share & scale best
• Business Management (BM) = pipeline & forecast management, monthly - quarterly rhythm & best
practice sharing. Leading ROB - MBU/QBU – MYR – Dashboard reviews, provide insights and build
reliable relationships with local market
• Deliver course correction plans and strategies where needed
• Improve local market perception through broad communication of the new A&O Story value
• Target specific regional accounts. Identify top 5-10 strategic accounts for main areas/markets to
drive Mobile share (attach or front selling)
• Maintain strong commercial relationship with mobile centric advertisers and MCPs – identify top 5
prospects for FY13.
• Engage at executive/ strategic level with key agencies to evangelize the Mobile & Advertising
• Increase External customer DNA: be active part of external events such as EBCs customer, agency
and Industry Events (MMA, IAB). Contribute & be part of the trade marketing delivery to agencies
• Create stronger Mobile & platform selling solution doing so by scaling the community, driving
readiness, driving audience based selling, re-use of best practices and provide best of bread sales
pitches across areas
• Provide thought Leadership (events, forums, external engagements), act as Innovation
ambassadors, engage at executive level and maintain quarterly Mobile Advertising Collective
Key Role Accountabilities:
• Participate in V Teams, Mobile Summit’s and internal meetings as required
• Positive peer and manager feedback regarding collaboration
• Quality of individual contribution to FY13 Strategy & Execution plan, deep review quarterly
• Review account planning the agreed targeted accounts /agency
• Account plans with AEs for top 10 clients per SSE
• Increase of average deal size + # top deals above defined size in allocated region
• Achieve Advertiser Satisfaction goals
• Quantity/ quality of external speaking engagements per month, exec touches, local customer
council in place, Solution Fair roll-out, Digital Digest sessions GAA (as appropriate applicable for
• Contribute as required to industry bodies such as the MMA or IAB
• Develop competitive landscape analysis for allocated region, share to form overall International
• Readiness of markets/areas – support landing GTM, readiness and marketing material.
• Help to educate, evangelize and upsell on new product features as the come on line during FY13.
• Nurture Mobile specialised agencies/ MCPs for scale buying
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs