The Marketing team is looking for an experienced professional in the UK to manage key relationships with tier 1 partners developing mobile phone apps for the consumer market. This is a new role focused on accelerating and ensuring the success of these partners.
The Marketing team is accountable for the revenue, scorecard and market share for their products across all customer segments. This dynamic position requires a strong understanding of the product set and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies.
The purpose of this role is to help make our partners decision to invest in mobile phone apps a commercial success for them. You will work with a select few of our most important partners who we would like to build, grow to become vocal advocates of mobile phone in the industry. You will perform a key role helping to lay the foundations for a lasting and mutually beneficial relationship for the future.
You will be expected to work with multiple stakeholders at the most senior levels within these partners. Through building relationships within the account you will be expected to unlock the critical factors that they deem most important for their business success. You will need to be creative and inventive to translate app opportunities into tangible outcomes. Consequently you will be an effective communicator, able to influence decisions at the highest levels and to sharpen focus to tangible outcomes. In doing so you will raise the profile of technology firms platform opportunities within the account and look for further opportunities for mutual benefit to grow the relationship.
You will be comfortable navigating at senior levels in the UK and at Corp. Through effective collaboration, personal innovation coupled with an understanding of each business group you should be able to connect our various parts of the business to create new and exciting opportunities for us and our partners that will deliver against the success goals. Critically you will be able to communicate, influence, negotiate and orchestrate multiple teams and varied individual and group objectives to deliver activity. You should be familiar with sales and marketing processes and methodologies and capable of building these where they do not exist today. You will report outcomes and highlighting success and learnings to the executive leadership team in the UK.
Key Success Criteria
• You believe that one of the coolest things you can do is build a great technology business that touches the lives of billions
• You are passionate about customers and appreciate the value that customer experience and success delivers beyond your specific focus.
• At a business level, you understand what’s going on in the technology landscape, app marketplace, marketing and sales trends and have strong points of view on anything you read about. You’re willing to debate those with anyone.
• You can take an open-ended mandate & give it analysis and structure, culminating in a concrete set of business objectives & a clear way to get there
• You are adept at organizing cross functional teams of people and leading them to clear delivery. People love working with you.
• You are a great communicator. You are at ease in the CEO suite
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Essential Experience
- Demonstrable sales and marketing experience within high value corporate customers
- Demonstrable execution and delivery of sales and marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills at CEO level internally and externally
2) Technical / Functional Skills
- Broad industry awareness and experience
- Natural curiosity for what makes business successful
3) Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and operational awareness
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong leader - internal and external.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs