The Business Development Operations Manager reports to the General Manager, and is responsible for new business development and sales of B2B marketing campaigns for credit management, score and protection products.
The Business Development Operations Manager will develop, obtain internal approvals and launch/manage specific marketing campaigns to a unique and limited marketplace.
The individual will manage all aspects of the department as an exhibitor and conference participant at annual bankcard conferences.
The Operations Manager will also be responsible for responding to RFP's and RFI's.
• Plan, organize, develop and manage all marketing efforts to target market
• Responsible for all RFP/RFI responses
• Trade show exhibitor management for bankcard industry conferences
• Develop/manage marketing budget
• Develop/manage to marketing calendar for all related activities
• Research competition including clients, products, marketing efforts/strategies, business development, technology, internal staffing, etc.
• Manage relationships with ad agencies, consultants, direct mail fulfillment firms, etc.
• Contract negotiations
• Relationship Management
• Marketing and Strategic Planning
• Market and competitive analysis
• 4-6 years of business experience in sales, marketing, account management, business development
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required
• Skilled in MS Office, PowerPoint
Skills Preferred but Not Required:
• Prior experience in financial services a plus
• 4 Minimum Years of Relevant work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs