Ensures the efficient operation of the field key accountabilities, provides strong proactive support to developing the detailed Strategy implementation for the sales location, and to take the lead role in executive customer engagement across the location; the role is responsible for: identifying business opportunities in the location, managing the business rhythm and planning, management of internal and external communication and relationships, development and implementation of business initiatives in the sales location, building and developing the initial engagements with customers and partners.
As the Business Manager for Consumer Products Merchandise you will be responsible for growing our global business in a meaningful way across various categories. You will be responsible for creating and executing on our short and long-term strategy including recommending partners and products on a worldwide basis. You will own and manage the day-to-day relationship with our existing partners as well as actively looking for and evaluating new partners and opportunities in various categories.
- Serve as the primary liaison and manager of day-to-day relationships between us and potential and existing licensees across various categories
- Manage licensees to ensure consistent and cohesive marketing, merchandising and product execution
- Work with licensees to develop accurate annual and quarterly forecasts
- Develop and execute a short and long-term strategy informed by consumer insight, industry trends, retail intel, and competitive insights as requested
- Actively explore and execute on new opportunities in the categories
- Provide thought leadership to larger team on industry and best practices
- Drive business to financial goals while looking for new opportunities
- Negotiate and review business terms and contracts
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer products or account/brand management.
- Negotiation skills – you will be working with partners to come to agreements on contracts
- Ability to work well in a team environment with various internal organizations (product and creative development, marketing, legal, business development)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously to deadlines.
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish overcoming obstacles by influencing other.
- Passion for gaming and entertainment; gaming industry experience is a plus.
- CEO mindset: you are an owner who truly cares.
- You will relentlessly work towards outcomes that delight our community.
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish.
- Experience working in retail and with global markets