Reporting to the president of Studios, the business development manager works with our Vice Presidents to promote our brand execution services to Fortune 100 marketing and creative departments. This sales position offers the advantages of leveraging the Aquent brand, minimal administrative constraints, and the opportunity to work with a relatively small team. It’s a diverse team of personalities, but we are all sincere and dedicated folks with a sense of humor. Nice gals and guys only please apply!
Aquent Studios provides Better Brand Execution to the world’s marquee brands, providing customized tactical execution solutions that support strategic goals and reduce creative spend. The main objective for this role is to specialize in developing new accounts by identifying prospects’ marketing and business issues and matching these with company capabilities and ideas. You will work with the Aquent Studios’ executive management team to develop strategies and tactics for pursuing selected prospects and will lead sales presentations, negotiations, and sales closings.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and abilities:
- Business development experience in marketing communications, professional services, or creative agency environments (5+ years preferred)
- Demonstrated success in business development including knowledge of the marketing and sales process, and developing professional relationships with Fortune 100 prospects
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of emerging channels like social media, mobile, and digital
- Ability to quickly become knowledgeable of Aquent’s proprietary tools and processes and develop clear understanding of how to apply to client work
- Strong negotiator who is creative, compelling, and has persuasive presentation skills
- Proven ability to make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organizations
- Successful track record at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities
The Studios division of Aquent is based in Seattle. The business development manager can work remotely, but must be near a major airport and able to travel frequently.
If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please e-mail ebennettATAquent.com