Vitamin T is on the move!
Looking for a company where coworkers and management treasure your sales experience, market knowledge, coaching abilities, and unwavering dedication to solving a customer's pain points? Look no further! Well, actually, you will have to look a bit further if you want to see, you know, the job description.
Okay, here we go: Our company, a division of the creative staffing firm Aquent, is on the lookout for a super sharp, Atlanta-based Business Development Team Lead to help make Vitamin T a household name through savvy sales initiatives and market staff development. Kind of like James Bond, but on the phone more.
But back to us. We're a creative staffing firm created to exclusively meet the unique needs of ad agencies, mid-sized companies, and the digital creatives we love. Right now we're looking to add a Business Development Manager.
More Cool Stuff About Vitamin T:
• Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
• We celebrate out of the box thinkers and believe in promoting from within!
• Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
• Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay!
• Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
• Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
• Individualistic Approach. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
• Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
We're looking for someone with:
• 5+ years of Business development experience with staffing or selling services B2B (not products)
• 2+ years working as a Sales Professionals to meet goals and metrics! Here are the responsibilities of this position:
• Generate leads, manage sales pipeline, and connect with clients on a regular basis through client calls, meetings and networking
• Motivate by example–hit weekly-monthly-quarterly goals–demonstrating teamwork and excellent customer service
• Demonstrate communication skills through individual coaching, direction and team motivation * Promote teamwork with staff and across all internal groups
• Actively assist in the development and adherence to best practices * Build a client base by asking critical business questions and deliver solutions with fanatical customer service under the guidance of the Regional Director:
• Assist with weekly regional meetings
• Coach and provide training to help achieve quarterly performance
• Create and deliver market strategies and initiatives for growth The stuff you're made of- • 5+ years of professional SALES experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with internal or external clients
• Solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
• Any staffing sales experience would be ideal – experience selling services considered
• Knowledge of advertising, interactive, and design fields necessary – if you don’t have direct experience in these fields, WOW us in writing with what you can learn before applying
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Vitamin T is on the move!