Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases against website. Estimating test efforts, analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities.
The position is contract-to-hire and has the potential for both full-time employment as well as growth into multiple areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years experience in the Quality Assurance field
• 3+ years experience designing and implementing test automation with SeleniumWebdriver
• Experience with cross-browser testing and knowledge of common issues in different browsers
• Solid knowledge of QA process and testing methodology
• Solid experience working in Agile /Scrum teams
• Comprehensive knowledge of software testing processes, methodologies and best practices
• Strong experience collaborating with development, project management and business analysts throughout the SDLC
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Independent time management skills, detail oriented, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid experience with functional and regression testing
• Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and develop innovative approaches to streamlining and automating them
• Familiar with Performance and load testing
• Ability to write basic SQL queries
• Fluent in Spanish
• Candidate must be team-focused, results-oriented and driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has experience in a large company as well as experience taking a small/medium sized company through a growth phase. Valuable experience would include developing an effective QA process and infrastructure, with a demonstrated ability to achieve high levels of product quality.
Key Responsibilities/Duties • Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases (manual & automated) against websites.
• Executing test scripts across multiple test cycles.
• Develop and document test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Develop, maintain, and streamline the automation library and framework.
• Document anomalies and issues using our defect tracking system.
• Tracking of issues until resolved and deployed.
• Proactively recommend improvements to the management and documentation of the testing process.
• Produce reports that reflect open issues for developers and management to review.
• Create use cases for UAT audience and Demo new functionality.
• Coordinate UAT and deployment to production once sign off is received.
• Contribute to improve existing QA processes, protocols and documentation.
• Send status report for projects in QA.
• Support the assessment and selection of testing software (e.g. test process management, script automation)
• Define and document testing strategies for all new initiatives.
Nice to Have
· Strong design sensibilities and technical expertise, coupled with an understanding of web usability and web trends/technology
· Familiarity with design/development processes (user-centered design, SDLC, Agile, etc…)