• Role is Contract – initial commitment estimated at 3/4 months
• This Business Analyst should be familiar with Content Asset Management Systems and Web Applications.
• Elicit, create and review business requirements and functional design documents (use cases, functional specifications, reports, screen prototypes).
• Develop requirements through use of interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, understanding of business rules, etc.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver business requirements and use cases as needed
• Serve as the liaison between business units and the production and IT development teams
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
• Articulate and present business analysis results clearly and concisely to programming staff
• Contribute to the development, testing, acceptance testing and implementation process
• Contribute to the development of user guides and training materials as appropriate
• Participate in end user training
• Enhancing and expanding of Digital Asset Management tool. When expanded, the DAM tool will be the central repository for all final digital assets. Enhancements to the DAM will include a complete restructuring of the DAM taxonomy and mapping of existing and new assets into the new structure. The primary development work needed involves making the assets available to internal users. Our access strategy includes a new web-based front end for the DAM as well as delivery of assets through other platforms, most notably Salesforce.com.
• Migration of multiple customer login pages onto our central digital platform, CQ5. We currently have many web-based products that our customers use to access data. Each product sits at a different URL and has its own login screen and process. We would like to begin pulling these login pages onto CQ5 and ultimately rationalizing them and creating a centralized login for all products.
• A Minimum of 3 years of experience with business analytics, including gathering and documenting business, functional and technical requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent previous experience
• Demonstrated experience in identifying trends, assessing impact and translating raw data into meaningful, actionable insights
• Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills; ability to interact with all levels of leadership
• Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and Visio
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with direction from leader
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or the equivalent
• Experience with designing web-based applications
• Experience with an enterprise-wide systems (CMS, SFA, etc.)
• Experience with a Content Management System
• Experience with Digital Asset Management processes and tools
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs