Summary of Job Function
This client facing consultant will be responsible for implementing Prepaid Card and/or Loyalty (card rewards) solutions. Responsibilities will span the full project life cycle: scope definition, solution analysis, requirements definition, detailed design, configuration and build, testing, and implementation. - This resource will also assist in managing a technology upgrade and optimization so experience with hardware changes, software upgrades, file transmission, web services, reporting and service reliability are required. The consultant will be responsible for validating existing vs new process to ensure a successful transition.
• Strive to become a subject matter expert through formal training, OJT, and self-directed studies.
• Continuously strive to learn about industry trends and regulations associated with the Prepaid and/or Loyalty industry.
• Learn language and terminology differences and establish rapport and confidence with our clients, vendors and internal departments.
• As part of the implementation team you will analyze our clients’ business needs and make recommendations to map these requirements to existing product solutions whenever possible.
• Analyze and define data (i.e. data mapping, product features, business requirements, and interfaces).
• Identify requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, and functional analysis. Working with our clients, identify requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
• Participate and contribute solutions in client meetings and assist in researching and documenting solutions for our clients.
• Candidate must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to discuss business requirements and articulate complex technical concepts is an absolute necessity. In addition, candidates must be able to provide documentation of their design work that can be used by other members of the team.
• Design, implement, and test high-quality solutions for our clients
• Serving as a solutions subject matter expert:
• The consultant should gain a deep understanding of the entire solution suite (application, peripheral systems, integration, data conversion, etc.) and the client process/functions supported by the solution.
• The consultant should be able to communicate solution capabilities and serve in a consultative capacity – offering clients expert advice on how to best utilize the TSYS solution to support the clients business process/functions.
• Participating as a team member on a full life cycle solutions implementation project.
Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp - Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
Technology upgrade or systems knowledge
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Summary of Job Function