Brief Job Description:
This Business Analyst position will work under the direction of a project manager to coordinate approximately 30 third party vendors integrating with a new Customer Information System. Vendor provided functionality includes online and IVR bill payments, banking, collections, one and two-way data feeds. Most are migrating from the client's legacy system to the new platform.
This candidate should have demonstrated experience with data interface design, with an emphasis on EIM and transactional systems (CIS, payment, complex data interchange, etc.) preferred. This candidate will not write functional designs, but will evaluate them for completeness and coordinate between technical needs of the client's implementation team and various third party vendors. This position will work with the project manager and various implementation groups to solidify test plans, schedules, and input/review processes and project tracking dashboards.
The candidate should be comfortable working with a large number of simultaneous projects, third parties and complex stakeholder groups.
Is this role associated with a project? If yes, please provide a short description of the project:
Yes, as per description, this is part of the overall Customer Touchpoints project, which is replacing our current Customer Information and Meter Data Management systems. Specifically, this sub-project team is responsible for updating interfaces to external vendors, and working with the vendors for any changes they will need to make on their side.
What is the size of the team this resource will be working with? The project team is small (PM, BA, internal developers), but it bridges across a large number of teams and vendors, so there is a lot of coordination and communication work.
• 3-5 years of experience managing requirements for complex system interactions
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent business analysis skills in complex data integration
• Knowledge and experience in software project management and the software development lifecycle
• Strong skillsets in Microsoft tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Valid driver’s license w/evidence of safe driving habits (travel between cleint sites may be required).
• Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) requirement development
• Knowledge and experience in Agile software development.
• Knowledge and understanding of project scheduling, budgeting and forecasting.
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
Must be flexible, have good interpersonal skills, and have excellent knowledge on software development/interface processes
Will you consider candidates from outside Oregon? Yes The individual will be required to work on site, and we would not pay travel expenses.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Brief Job Description: