KP is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Digital Services Group as a key team member working with an Agile methodology.
• Will use business and technical knowledge to participate in various web related projects that align with corporate web initiatives.
• Evaluates and documents business requirements, develops test plans and validates new system functionality, and assists with the coordination of agile releases.
• Will work closely with business project team, IT development team, and other Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver quality project related results.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with digital/web development acumen, strong business analysis and leadership skills, good organizational and project management skills, and a team player attitude.
Seeking a strong and collaborative Senior Business Analyst to lead, manage and support a highly visible program for the DSG group.
• Responsible for the implementation and support efforts for the migration of the KP.org corporate website to a new CMS technical architecture.
• This individual will have exposure to multiple levels of the organization and must have the ability to build relationships both with our business stakeholders and technical partners.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for the new KP.org content management system.
• Knowledge of HTML, Fatwire or other CMS systems is desired.
• Responsible for documentation and tracking of all CMS technical issues (for KP.org) and partnering with the Product Owner and IT to identify resolution(s).
• Requires the ability to partner with internal clients at all levels to define scope and translate business needs to solid and actionable business requirements.
• Responsible for documenting end user functionality for support and training purposes, unit testing and the coordination of user acceptance testing, and may facilitate training as required.
• Document process and procedures for working with IT to execute various needs.
• Exposure to network hosting and website architecture components is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to create, interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines, and the ability to understand and execute both technical and business concepts.
• Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills Exposure to project management processes (Microsoft Project) with a focus on the requirements gathering and testing phases.
• Fosters Agile principles and methods for requirement gathering.
• Carries out user story mapping, process analysis, data analysis and user interface design work as required.
• Manage Vendor Efforts and relationships as needed.
• Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience with exposure to agile methodology and working on web project teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with business stakeholders using business terminology as well as possess a strong technical background to enable comprehensive business-IT alignment.
• Advanced analytical/problem solving, organizational and research skills.
• Ability to work independently and lead others during projects.
• Must be process and detail oriented with a focus on quality.
• Experience using TeamSite or other content management systems.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs