I. JOB SUMMARY –
Responsible for providing detailed requirements forecasting, analysis and scheduling recommendations to mobilize contact center agents in multiple service center sites across the globe. The STP Workforce Analyst plays a critical role by ensuring the right number of agents is staffed at the right time, in the right place for inbound service demand.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Design, build, and maintain production schedule requirements for short terms staffing.
2. Align with the planning process to optimize an integrated, comprehensive staff plan which closely aligns with contact center team strategies, budgets and objectives
3. Provide innovative scheduling options to minimize variance between required and planned resources while balancing both the member and teammate experience
4. Identify and partner with applicable business unit stakeholders to create processes and programs that support operational initiatives
5. Develop and maintain expertise with Workforce Management software and other applicable tools to produce detailed execution plans and reports for all work types across the enterprise
6. Communicates effectively at all levels within the organization with strong focus on information sharing and improved data interpretation in an effort to impact business decisions. Consistently strives to maintain positive working relationships and cultivate partnerships across the organization with senior leaders, front line staff, project teams and internal/external vendor partners.
7. Other duties as assigned
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
I. JOB SUMMARY –