Vitamin T is looking for a Business Analyst to join a fantastic company on a full time basis. This individual will work with the Manager of Sales Operations to support sales planning and analysis. The responsibilities would include data management, analysis, reporting, market research, competitive analysis, planning and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) development.
· Continued development and administration of CRM- work closely with Management to
optimize the design, implementation and effectiveness of the company’s investment in
their CRM platform.
· Reporting and Analysis- for the Sales and Marketing departments as related to sales and
marketing results, key metrics, campaign tracking and ad hoc strategic analysis
· Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be
reviewed by management.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with
Manager of Sales Operations and Sales Management to inspect sales process quality and
prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding
process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process
· Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports. Recommends revisions
to existing report or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
· Collect, consolidate and generate the needed data from various systems to assist
Manager of Sales Operations and Sales Management on strategic business decisions
· Coordinate training on CRM to sales, sales management, and sales
support personnel in the sales organization supported.
· Assist in the support of the consistent implementation of company initiatives.